Sunday 28 June 2009

R.I.P Michael Jackson,Farrah Fawcett,and Billy Mays

Ummmmm. Why are all these people dying!?
Its so sad. First an American Icon to women (Farrah Fawcett) dies because of her cancer.
Then on that same day, in the afternoon. King of Pop and music legend Michael Jackson dies for an unknown reason.
Then two days later Billy Mays dies. Ugh..is America cursed or something. Is there a death note with each of their names. This has to be the most saddest days here in America....no all over the world.
1) Farrah Fawcett- I wasn't really of fan of hers and I never watched that Charlie's Angels of hers but even though I didn't know her, I still hope she rest in peace.
2)Michael Jackson-I wasn't really fan of him, but i'm sure millions were. Even though I wasn't really a huge fan of his, I still listened to some of his music. And at least I have never looked as him as a freak. So Rest in Peace Michael.
3)Billy Mays- I saw him every day on T.V with all these cool cleaning stuff like Oxi Clean and the Kaboom!. And so i'm going to miss his loud cheery voice on television now. Rest in Peace Billy.

NO NOT REST IN PEACE...BUT REST IN PARADISE.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment