Sunday 5 July 2009

2NE1 without makeup


Well, I thought I would never see the day when 2NE1, my favorite girl band of all, without any make-up on their faces. Well, actually their not bad looking.
1.Thats just a picture and we all know. Pictures can do some disturbing things to your face.
2.I think that their brave to show their real selves, their real faces. Not a lot of korean celebrities do that.
Lets see here...
Dara dosen't look that different. Its just the makeup makes her face look a little more brighter and plus she wears eye make-up so her eyes look a tint baggy. But nothing different.
CL looks really different without any make-up but I still love her since she has the guts to show her real face. Her lips look small, I guess the lipstick she wears makes her lips look a little bigger. I think I see a little acne..but I have acne too. A lot more than she does. She also wears I make-up which I think makes her eyes look bigger and vibrant.
Bom looks pretty good without make-up. I don't see much of a difference. Except that blush she wears and sometimes lipstick. She also looked a lot paler in the lollipop video with Big Bang and her Fire "on stage" performances. But her skin looks a little bit more golden in the pic. It's either they put on powder on her face or its just the lighting. She's still gorgeous anyway. A natural beauty.
Minzy looks like she didn't want to take a pic without all the make-up and cover ups. She looks pissed. But I would be too, since I would have no make-up on, considering the fact that I have acne. But in the picture. Minzy looks like she has no acne. Which is a good thing since a lot of kids her age have acne. Her eyes don't look as vibrant as when she wears eyeliner though. The eyeliner really makes her eyes noticeable. Plus from her performances. Sometimes she wears blush and in a lot of her performances lipstick. Which make her lips bigger. And the make-up makes her look old for her age. Not like senior citizen old but in her late teens and early 20's old.
And in the pic.. Bom sorta looks like Yun Eun Hye. I just noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment