Wednesday 8 July 2009

The Pool and Koreans

Okay...yesterday I went to the pool with my mom,sister,brother,cousin,and my cousin who is like a big sister to me. So me and my cousin (who is older than I am and older than my sister,brother,and cousin) went to the big kids pool. Well in other words, the pool with the deep water. And we swam around and then we see a couple asian people. And then we see koreans.
Then more koreans and more and more and more. The number kept doubling. We were both surronded by so many Koreans. I have never see so many Koreans crowded in a pool. In Maryland. Since most asians live in the west coast.
Whats funny is that my and cousin kept watching in amazement at the amount of korean people there. SO MANY!!!. At first we see kids and then a guy in his teens and then a guy that looks like Tae Yang from Big Bang. So we kept watching them and then another guy comes up to the group and he also looks like Tae Yang. We gave them nicknames Tae Yang#1 and Tae Yang#2.
After a while we wanted to go to the little pool and play with the kids. Then it hit us.
All those korean people were connected to each other. They were about to leave. And the crowd was huge. Like bunches and bunches of korean people.
IT WAS CRAZY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment