Monday 6 July 2009

*sigh* almost time for summer school TT_TT

Well, summer isn't really what I expected to be a couple months ago. It sucks right now. But at least I had a couple laughs though. I haven't been doing much. But then again I got to go the pool. Then again I have summer school. T_T. I failed my Algebra exam so now I'm going to Summer School. Just for like 3 weeks. Its so painful. But I still have to go no matter what.
Even though it was my choice whether to go or not. My uncle told me I should like 500 times. So I gave up and went. I was so mad because I already went through all that stupid stress during school year. I could be learning it during my high school years for free. Not for a price.
My math score still haunts me today. I hate it! Grrr.... I have like 14 days left.
Classes start at July 20th.
T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment