Monday 6 July 2009

Wonder Girls U.S Debut


So, I know that JYP's Wonder girls are touring with the all famous american band The Jonas Brothers. At first, I was like "No!!!!!!!!!!!" because I had a crush on those girls. But then again...Its a very smart move. Since The Jonas Brothers are very popular in the U.S. They might gain a lot of popularity. But since Americans can't appreciate Asians being in the music industry they might not. Well anyway, their debut song will be the all famous "Nobody" English version.
I was reading other blogs and they said that the video is "cheap" and that they had a "terrible accent." Ummmm. I might agree with the music video being cheap since its pretty much the same thing but the english in the beginning of the music video is just dubbed. But when the Wonder Girls start singing on stage in the MV. I can tell that their hair and make-up were different from the original South Korean MV. But I can't agree with the "terrible accent thing."
Terrible accent!? Psh..I can understand each of them clearly. They have a slight accent since they are from Korea. Born in Korea. Went to school in Korea. But I'm born in America and I can understand every thing they said. They sound like most of the American born asians here in America. Plus people said that Se7en and BoA are better.
1. Se7en..I like him too. But his accent is worst then the Wonder Girls. Some of the words in "Girls" I can't even understand. And his video wasn't all that cool either. Not original. Nice way to represent on what asians have. Wow.. A club and a bunch of girls there you wanna take home and screw. Yea...real original. Songs good video is just stupid. Come on Se7en you can do better than that. It takes more than a club and girls to fit in with the Americans.XP
2.BoA..I like her aswell but her American songs like "Eat You Up" and "I Did it For Love" are good but the accent really overcomes the song. I know she is a native of Korea and all. And I don't blame her for that. But her accent is also worst than The Wonder Girls. I could'nt even understand most things she said in her songs. But her MV's are awesome. Better than Wonder Girls and Se7en. More original and showing skills. How Asians do it.
Se7en didn't much dancing it was just flirting and getting horny for girls who aren't really into him.
Wonder Girls took ideas from Dream Girls.
But Anyway, GOOD LUCK TO THE WONDER GIRLS IN THE U.S.A !!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment