Sunday 5 July 2009

ummmmmm.Whats up with the hair there GD?

The leader of Big Bang, Kwon Ji Yong AKA G-Dragon has now been sporting a new look. Now he's wearing more colorful clothes, wearing weird looking clothes, and having a different hairstyle.

Well, lets start with the colorful clothes. I don't think theirs much of a problem for males to wear colorful clothes, because I do too and I think it's cool. And well G-Dragon is known for his colorful and extreme sense of style. Back then, as we all know, Big Bang was totally Hip-Hop. Wearing all black or gray or white. And they pretty looked illegal. But, in a change of events the whole group goes for this cute image. Then it starts to keep going. Now, all the members sorta looked the same like from the past. But G-Dragon is constantly changing. Now his clothes are like skittles.

So colorful, and for some reason his clothes look like candy. I just want to eat it. Not him but the clothes.

Now, the weird clothes. I just went over that GD has colorful clothes. But their not just colorful... their....their... WEIRD LOOKING and sometimes even CREEPY!. Ok so I was going through the new updates on k-pop recently and well I saw some Big Bang pictures. And being a huge fan of Big Bang I clicked on the photos. Now what I see is a whole totally different Big Bang. And the one that really creeped me out was GD's solo pic. I screamed out loud. I said Oh My F****** God!" Out loud.. It was crazy!. Now I know G-Dragon has a crazy personality and but what was this?....

Now....I respect him for being orginal and all...but this is just too much! I mean he frikin looks like an angel who lost his job or some crap. His pants are tight yes..which I don't have a problem with..but Why the hell is it ripped!! Tight pants and rip don't go well together. It would look better on a girl. But even though it'll look better on a girl it still is tacky. I think the designers of ARENA should've used 2NE1 for this. CL would be better fit for this. Plus...what up with the shirt. Now he looks like some angel stripper. Or a stripper who just got dumped. Considering the fact that he's ripping up a flower. Or whatever that thing is suppose to be. These clothes make GD look like a crack whore..eww.. so again CL would've been better.

Lastly, his hair....eww... I know GD's hair has changed a lot over the years. But this new one..takes it to a whole new level. And not in a good way either. First, G-Dragon is really stressed so he decides to go to London. So at first i'm like okay I know how he feels. But then he comes back to good ol Asia. I'm so happy to see whats new for Big Bang until I see his new frikin hairdo! At first i'm like he's probably going to cut his hair later on.. and so as time goes by the hair keeps getting longer and longer. And so I have no problem with long hair on boys though. Since I would like long hair. But, GD looks ok in it. But then he perms it. My god-sisters younger sister told me that GD permed his hair while in London. And I was shocked...What happened to the cool and all hood G-Dragon? Well his old self is probably stuck in his locks and curls. He looks like a frikin trensgender.. but you know what? thats just G-Dragon's style and well I'm going to have to deal with it. I'm not going to stop being his fan just because of his different clothing style and different hair style. I still respect him, but not so much for his style. XP

P.S Except when he wears cool fresh clothes like in the MV for their new single in Japan "Go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment