Monday 6 July 2009

2NE1

So the blog I wrote yesterday about 2NE1's "no makeup" picture was to give them credit for showing their real faces.
But it seems YG is getting mad. Those pictures were actually leaked not released by YG.
And I thought YG released them and the girls wanted to be real and show their real faces.
And now I feel really stupid because why would YG just release photos of 2NE1 without makeup.
Now they say that whoever leaked those photos will be given strong consenquences.
AHHH!! I hope they don't think it was me..TT_TT

Another that is going to happen to 2NE1 is that their getting their own TV Show. Wow...they must be really popular then. At first I use to think that the only reason people listened to them was because they were dubbed the "female Big Bang." But I don't think that anymore.
I love them!!! Thats why most of my blogs have something about 2NE1. LOL!!!
So i'm looking forward to watch the TV show. I hope its not crappy, like those other shows that overly popular celebrities make.
But korean shows are very entertaining same with 2NE1.
So I think the show is going to be very good.
SO.....GO 2NE1!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment