Sunday 5 July 2009

OMG!!! WONDER BOYS!??? BOYS GENERATION!?? JO KWON!???

Ok so today I was talking to my god-sister's younger sister and she brought up a very interesting subject... Boys Generation and Wonder Boys. Which are boy versions of Girls Generation and Wonder Girls. Anyway...When I heard those names it sounded familiar to me. Something that I heard from watching Seoulbeats Weekly(Which is awesome to watch because those girls are hilarious and aren't afraid to say what they want.)
So today, I know I'm a little late..well maybe a lot. I saw the videos an youtube. The whole thing.
Now I was watching it and I was like "This is pretty normal, a lot of korean boys or asian boys do a lot of k-pop female singer parodies. Especially Wonder Girl's "Tell Me"/"So Hot"/"Nobody" and Girls Generations "Girls Generation" and Gee. So I was watching it and after a while it started to get a little scary. Well, maybe really scary. Especially, Jo Kwon. I just shiver everytime I look at him, because their is seriously wrong with this dude. O_O. Jkjk. But still...
I kept watching it and Jo Kwon with no suprise was the most feminine out of all of them. Watch out Heechul you got competition. It was just entertaining but in an awkward way. When I saw the others sing I was laughing my ass off. But when it was Jo Kwon's turn. I stopped laughing and was just like O_O. My face would be blank and emotionless.

Maybe....Jo Kwon is better off staying with 2AM...because him in Wonder Boys and Boys Generation is just frikin scary. But hey he ain't a bad singer and he has a cool style.
Apart from the feminine style. But all is good. I hope him well in his career. I just hope he dosen't regret what he did on that stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment